Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim register error

Hi got message saying put in wrong info put in unregistered instead of registered how do change it

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

help

I don't know whats going on with my 48 sim already complained about this 3 r 4 months ago ... I topped yesterday by 20uro and I didn't get my free calls, texts and Internet this happened to me 3 times I would like the situation to be fixed please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Not working I dont think?

Ok, signed with 48 yesterday,registered my new sime card,they gave me and 089 number,my phone didnt work all night or all day,just as i logged in there my old number pops up, i can now recieve calls, it still says transfer in progress, i cannot send ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

help

how do i switch back to meteor? situation has arose and i need to switch back in order to unlock my phone!

darto by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

very confused

I have joined 48 today, did all the steps to move number, put in the 48 simcard and I was given an 089 number, it is working with an 089 number and not my old 085 number which I want it to, I am very confused? Can someone help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

Problem keeping old number

Hi, I have been dealing with an agent on Request #332676, and haven't heard anything since yesterday. I really need to get my old number back up and running one way or the other, if it isn't sorted shortly I will have to go back to my old network. ca...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like

internet

Got new phone, can't get internet please help.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

help

hi,i lost my phone with 48 sim and i have new one how can i get my old number with my membership?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

i cant make call

hi 48, i top up with 10 euro but  still cant used it or make any call plese need assist,thank you

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like