cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am not receiving texts to my phone, I have restarted it and also deleted a few messages.

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, I am not receiving texts to my phone, I have restarted it and also deleted messages just in case, but still I can't receive texts. This is very frustrating. Can you help me please. Ciara
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did it ever work?

If so when did it stop and what changed?

Can you send texts?

Is your message storage full?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Yes it has worked since I moved to 48. It stopped working a week ago, nothing had changed in that I didn't change settings or anything. My message storage is not full. I frequently Hey message sending failed ams have to delete messages and resend a number of times before it will eventually send. I am not receiving some messages as i have been told that people have sent me messages but i haven't received them. My membership is up to date.

Dayler it sounds to me she may have changed the message server number by mistake. You got the number handy and we get her to check to see if its a match?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Message centre number is here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Problems-sending-a-text/m-p/984#U984

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Good man yourself.

Ciara report back to us if this solution helps.