cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect

dazzar
Visitor
Hi I'm in France bought EU stuff but no joy,can you please help me I'll be here 2 weeks and can't do anything so far
6 REPLIES 6

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

Have you also a current membership?

Add on's etc only work if in conjunction with a live 48 membership...

Check your Membership status when you log in... If expired, you will need to purchase a membership to use your EU add on's.

Hi

Did the reply post help? Have you service?

For what it's worth I was also in France for the past couple of weeks and had no problems with incoming and outgoing calls and texts. However I didn't buy any EU roaming add-ons because it's largely just as cost effective to just topup your credit balance and pay for incoming/outgoing calls and outgoing texts from that instead of buying the add-ons. (There's a small saving in outgoing calls with the add-on but it's really marginal) . I topped up by about a tenner and that got me through the trip. My girlfriend is also on 48 and things worked for her fine using the same cash credit topup approach.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi I am having the same issues. Cannot get internet, it just keeps looping to no service. I have tried literally EVERYTHING ! So I will be switching from 48 when I return home. Cannot put up with this nonsense. I am going to get a SIM card today. Luckily I have a dual sim phone. 

Does this help at all?

https://community.48.ie/t5/Internet/How-to-fix-no-network-service-when-roaming/m-p/56352/highlight/t...