Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My membership

HieI'm trying to top my membership on line it won't allow me too upWhat to do

Card not accepted

Trying to top up internet, card details correct, and money in account. Keeps saying problem with card. I need my internet back, thank you

Anon by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 1 like

48 App not working correctly

Basically I'm trying to top up from the 48 App, like I do every month and it let me? I get as far as 'buy from balance OR saved card details' but I'm clicking on saved card details (like per usual) and it won't go any further??

Membership

I sent you a message earlier woundering why my membership hadn't come back the date duw which was the 28th but ive no realised the card used to automatically update my membership for me has been shutdown for a few days as the company thought there co...

dennisc by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Wrong membership

Hiit says I just bought the standard membership when I was sure I clicked on the guido is there anyway this can be rectified?

Resolved! Kickback credit

It says I will receive my kickback straight away but my friend signed up with a sim I ordered, a while ago and I still haven't received it. Just wondering when I will because I keep getting emails saying I'm running out of time for them to sign up?

Resolved! 3 hours to activate sim??

Activated me SIM at 5.30 and now 8.45 but still have signal on old SIM and it says to wait till coverage is gone before putting in New 48 SIM ???

wobs by Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 3 like

Credit

Just topped up bye 10€ and asked for my guido membership, got a text saying i have that and now have no calls texts or messages, whats going on.

Resolved! Money gone. But no membership

Hi,I bought a Guido membership yesterday, from my account (credit). The money is gone but I dont have my membership....

prawda by Newcomer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 like