cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for refund

SoniaS8643
Newcomer
Hi, iam sonia. I recharged my membership today with €10.99. Initially it showed failed transaction, 2 nd time the recharge was successful. But unfortunately they deducted my payment twice instead of once. Please help me to get my refund. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's also possible that, in spite of the error, both transactions worked and you actually bought two membership plans with one activating immediately (assuming that you don't have an active membership right now) and the other stacking on your account to kick in when that one runs its monthly course and expires.

In that case you aren't really actually out of pocket - you've just paid for your current membership and prepaid for your next one.

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments?

Does it list two membership plan purchases today?

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status and expiry date?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming memberships?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Nobody here on the Community Forum can help you with this.

You'll have to contact 48 support about it.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It's also possible that, in spite of the error, both transactions worked and you actually bought two membership plans with one activating immediately (assuming that you don't have an active membership right now) and the other stacking on your account to kick in when that one runs its monthly course and expires.

In that case you aren't really actually out of pocket - you've just paid for your current membership and prepaid for your next one.

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments?

Does it list two membership plan purchases today?

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your current membership status and expiry date?

Does your Buy Plan page list any upcoming memberships?