Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

blag for a month

I was just wondering what happens next week when my membership runs out, as I am eligible for the promotion (as I joined in march the 16th) is my membership automatically topped up on the 16th of this month or what happens?

Can't purchase membership

Hi there,As above, I can't purchase membership through the iPhone app. It won't let me select the option to "pay with saved card" This is a recent development in the last two months. I can go online and purchase it that way but I can only do this whe...

every time i fill in my bank detai.

I go to fill in my bank details and it asks for name on card and when I fill my name in and go to buy membership it says we only allow letters following characters whys that ?

keal4 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Membership

Im trying 2 top up on 48 app but the place were i used to select buy up from saved card is no longer highlightedCan u help

vazlad by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Forgotten password

I am in control of my dads account and also his phone account, but I have forgotten the password which is the same for both and I can't refigure his email either. Is there anyway I can log into his account, or even pay his membership from my account ...

My membership

HieI'm trying to top my membership on line it won't allow me too upWhat to do

Card not accepted

Trying to top up internet, card details correct, and money in account. Keeps saying problem with card. I need my internet back, thank you

Anon by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 1 like

48 App not working correctly

Basically I'm trying to top up from the 48 App, like I do every month and it let me? I get as far as 'buy from balance OR saved card details' but I'm clicking on saved card details (like per usual) and it won't go any further??

Membership

I sent you a message earlier woundering why my membership hadn't come back the date duw which was the 28th but ive no realised the card used to automatically update my membership for me has been shutdown for a few days as the company thought there co...

dennisc by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Wrong membership

Hiit says I just bought the standard membership when I was sure I clicked on the guido is there anyway this can be rectified?