cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live chat

mike666
Newcomer
How do I start a live chat? I need help with my account and the button to start live chst is not present. It was there before.
91 REPLIES 91

JackKieranS8276
Newcomer
I have the pin and puk, that is of no concern. What I am asking is: if i were to use an unlocked phone to insert the sim in, would that phone require an NUC and MCK?

@JackKieranS8276 wrote:
I have the pin and puk, that is of no concern. What I am asking is: if i were to use an unlocked phone to insert the sim in, would that phone require an NUC and MCK?

No. Because it would be unlocked.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

rosehano
Newcomer

rosehano
Newcomer
I’ve returned from holiday and my fon isn’t convection g to internet . Can’t receive calls or text messages. I’ve bought credit so that’s not the problem.

rosehano
Newcomer
Cannot connect to internet following returning from roaming

@rosehano wrote:
Cannot connect to internet following returning from roaming

Does the "Returned Home?" section here help at all?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/The-Roaming-Troubleshooting-Guide/ta-p/52179

If not then you'll probably need to contact 48 support for more advice.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

KaaviyaK2989
Newcomer
Hi I'm not able to move my previous number to 48

@KaaviyaK2989 wrote:
Hi I'm not able to move my previous number to 48

What happens when you try?

Any error messages?

Have you followed the instructions here?

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Getting-Started-Move-Your-Number/ta-p/53100

If that doesn't help then you'll probably need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Hello

@MorrisonMarioA2020 wrote:

Hello

Hello