cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texts from bank and paypal not coming thru

FT1984
Newcomer

this happened a while ago, maybe 6 months and it did eventually resolve itself but this is quite frustrating the past 2 days--same issue. Anyone else or is it just me? 

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You might want to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

neilduggan
Newcomer

Yes, same thing here for the last 3 weeks or so. SMS from AIB not coming through, UB coming through okay. Spent half an hour on chat with 48, he claims that 48 don't block numbers so it's probably down to the bank but he helped me reset sms settings, checked nothing was blocked on my end, etc. but no good.

Spent another half hour onto aib who obviously blamed it on my phone provider. 

Getting to the point where I'll have to switch and since bank is harder to switch, it'll have to be my phone 

PatsyR5067
Newcomer
Not receiving texts from my bank since Saturday how to cancel this service and get a decent one

@PatsyR5067 wrote:
Not receiving texts from my bank since Saturday how to cancel this service and get a decent one

You might want to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

If you decide to leave 48 then just disable membership auto-renewal, if enabled, and then port your number to another provider.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.