Phones
Need a hand choosing a new phone, stuck for settings, or just want to chat about the latest mobile gadgetry? Check out the Phone section here on 48.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sim card

Would anyone know how to move my number and membership from a micro to a nano sim please

Data connection stopped completely yesterday

Hi there,I have a Samsung galaxy s7 which had been working for data until yesterday. I have data roaming enabled and did not actively change any of my settings.I rebooted, removed the sim, etcPlease advise asap. Thx

No service -Ireland

I have an IPhone 6, upgraded from 5s, and I never have service, only time I can get service is when I restart my phone, a few minutes later, service is gone, on my 5s I didn't have this problem, I replaced parts off my phone and I'm still having the ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

Unlocked iPhone4 from UK.'Invalid SIM' message. What to do?

I recently moved back to Ireland from the UK, where I was using an unlocked iPhone4 with a Giffgaff (O2) sim card. When I put my activated 48 sim into the iPhone, I keep getting the message 'invalid SIM' and 'SIM failure'. I've tried changing APN det...

anne_87 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! need a new sim for iphone 5

Hi,I have recently upgraded my iphone and need a new sim for an iphone 5.My current phone is an iphone 4.Claire