Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RIM

I just wanted to know if there has been any progress in regards to securing a deal with RIM

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Marking questions as Solved

Hey guys,  I'd be really handy if you could marked your questions as 'solved' if you've found your answer.  Read how to mark questions as solved here : http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/How-to-mark-questions-as-solved/m-p/122#U122 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 like

48 won't release my number

Hi everyone, I'm having serious problems contacting 48 for them to release my number so i can change mobile providers.i'm waiting 5 days and counting and it should only have taken 2 hours.I have been in contact with comreg and they have advised me wh...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! ipad 3

i just got a 48 micro sim for ipad 3 . does anyone know what top up deal would be of best use for ipad 3 .....or what part of the deal that doesnt work on ipad 3. thanks 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! sim

hello!!!how can i order new sim ?i have iphone now and i cut my sim and now i will change my phone i need normal regular sim

Resolved! membership

I Wont to change membership from Guido to Don

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

membership

i bought the guido membership by mistake and i then bought the don memebership after realising the mistake. the guido was suppose to be finsihed this month so i can start my don memebrship but ive seen no change. whats the story wiv the dat ? cuz if ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! SENDING MMS MESSAGING TO uk

Hi, am unable to send picture messages to a uk number.  please advise Maria Deane.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like