Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Syncing Problem with iTunes

When I try to sync my iPhone (with 48 sim attached) with iTunes, it says that it is not a supported network. How do I fix that? 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Lost Sim

I've lost my sim card how do i get a new one without losing my number? I'm on the original deal, 10 euro for free calls and texts. Help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Criteria to receive your unlock code through eMobile

The easiest way to get your unlock code is to ring eMobile’s customer care line on: 1800 690 000 from your pre pay and bill pay phone, or on 1800 303 466 from any other phone     You’ll need to have the following details before you call : Phone Mak...

Aoifec by Crew
  • 0 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! New Micro Sim

Hi, got a Samsung Galaxy S4, so ordered a micro sim. But cant seem to get it set up in my new phone. Wont let me register it. Please help with step by step procedure.Thank u very much.Joe Deady

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Keeping my old number

Is there anyway the transfer can go through after 6pm? I'm heading down to Newbridge tomorrow for a 21st and I want to get the number and my top-up sorted before I go so I can use my phone if needs be

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Keeping number

I've registered my new 48 sim card and my phone is unlocked but still haven't received a text with a security code. Any suggestions??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

New iphone 4s activation

Hi lads i lost my iphone recently and claimed a new 1 off insurance..unfortunatly my 48 sim card wont work in it. they have given me three unlocked replacement phones i have tried vodafone, o2 and 3 sim cards in them. All work fine but when i put in ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 like

No 3G coverage in Donnybrook?

Hi, having probs with 3G reception in Donnybrook. Its ok in town, just not here, it only sometimes appears as 3G mostly though its E, so not great for data.   

kazzdee by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like