Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buying Membership - Credit Card not valid!!??

Trying to buy membership for a new set up but no matter what card details I enter I keep getting "Card Details not valid" - I have also gone to the gift shop to try that way but same thing happens - HELP!!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Can't register my sim to port from 3 to 48.

Hi. I am currently trying to port my sim from 3 to 48. In the My 48 section of the website when I click 'Move my Number' an error message appeared saying ' Loading! We are activating your SIM. Refresh your account in a few minutes in order to get it....

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Samsung galaxy note Internet signal

I previously had an iPhone and it would say 3G for my network coverage.Now that I'm with 48 and using my galaxy note it says H or H+, is H the same as 3G?Cheers for your help

Resolved! internet

hi im having problems with my internet i followed the settings for the samsung galaxy s2 i was wondering if you can help?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Why itsays my card is no Service HTC 8S

I deactivated my account causei  bought new phone HTC 8S it says no service. Why is that how to fix it ? I activated my account . As I'm Texting from this now . Please help

ijsozzy by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Need Help!!!

Hi Guy's, I bought credit in the shop cause of the issues with the card but it's saying a don't have a membership!! What do i do now?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! not working at all

my phone just doesnt work, cannot recieve messages/calls or  send texts/call

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! replacement sim

Im after loosing my phone. Would i be able to get a new one with my old numbet?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

nokia lumia 520

i have a nokia lumia 520 and the settings are not here to get internet tried other settings and its not working. can you send settings to my mobile number

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like