Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Membership transaction taking forever?!

Hi, I moved to 48 today(saturday) and everything is fine with phone and sim and my number was transferred over, however when i tried to buy membership that part of the site was down. SO my mum tried to pay someone elses membership thing. now when I l...

deebar by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 3 like

Resolved! Is there an issue with internet

Hi All,             Is there an issue with internet coverage in the clare Limerick Tipperary area today 28/08/2013 havent had coverage since yesterday 

Problems with 48 internet on Nokia express music 5530

Hi everyone,  I have a Nokia express music 5530, and I can't seem to find the settings for setting up the 48 internet. My phone isn't on the list, and although I have seen the generic settings, I don't know where to put them in my phone. Does anybody...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Registering replacement sim

My new sim wont register, when I enter my registration code it just says oops error etc. What should I do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! 48 SIM cards from kickback

I ordered some SIM cards with kick back but have not got themI ordered them on the 03/08/13 and they are still not here can anyone help with this or where are the SIM cards

ste086 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

need help

Im deaf n I need help I lost my sim card 085 I want move 48 keep old nums dont want new

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! please help me so disapointed

Hello I oredered a new sim card recently beacause I want to change my number, and I bought credit nd I wanted to put it into my new 48 sim, but in the past week iv orededrd 2 sims and each have let me down, the first wouldn't work because I regeister...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Getting pissed off

Christ almighty why didn't I know about the hassle and future brain haemorrhages associated with joining this bloody network. First off I order a micro sim and of course it doesn't work because I only find out after it arrives that I must first unloc...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like