Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! internet set up

Iknow how i can set up my internetN

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Moving number

My 48 sim wont seem to work. I'm trying to switch from Vodafone to 48 and this is the 2nd time I've tried the move your number function but when I put the sim in the iphone it says no service in the top left and the seem doesn't seem to be active. Pl...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet

Currently on €10 plan how many times can I purchase 1GB a month as add on is it just once or is it as many times as u want

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Huawei Ascent P1 internet?

Looking for internet setting for the Huawei Ascent P1!Have looked through everything, tried the generic settup and other ones I found in the FAQ section but doesnt work.. Does anyone know them?Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet on laptop

I just bought Internet mobile earlier it works fine on my phone but when I try to use it on my laptop it doesn't work. I follow the instructions about pairing it with my laptop through Bluetooth then connecting it but once I try to connect the two I ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! network code ?

What is the network code ? How do I get it ? I need it because it won't let me into the phone other wise. I have my sim code that's not a problem. Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! fethard network

no network for 3 days along with o2 and meteor. when will this be fixed

Anon by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 1 like