Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Changing Netwok

My phone recently broke so in rder to get a new phone I had to change bck to my original network which is meteor and I cannot unlc my phone for a coupple of months som I'm just wondering if my 48 account will still be ok and ready to use when my phon...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

sim

okay so i have a copy of a samsung galaxy s3.. if i go into settings, under wireless and networks.. it has wireless, bluetooth, sim management, and call settings.. when i go into sim management it has the number 27211 for all settings.. but i have no...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! number transfer

I am still waiting for my number to be transferred since yesterday evening. What should I do?

Resolved! Register Replacement Sim

Hey i recently ordered a replacement sim and have now received it. I just want to activate it and link it to my old account. [personal details removed] Thanks!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Changing from normal sim to micro sim

I had a normal sim but I ordered a micro sim as I now have an iphone. I wanted it to have the same phone number as before. How do I go about doing this?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 like

Resolved! Re connecting after been abroad

HI everyone,  Ive been away for the past 8 months and have tried to  top up and its throwing up an error please help id really like to keep my old number as all the lads have it

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Service roaming

Roaming in uk.. No service at all ...paid the roaming offers but no service

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Mobile data problem

Hi,I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 mini and I'm using the Guido membership.This is only a minor problem but it is a nuisance to me all the same.The other day my twitter app wouldn't load any picture for me, it happened suddenly because it was working earl...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! lumia 800 mms settings

Hi guys,Has anyone configured a lumia 800 windows 7 to receive mms or send mms successfully? The ##634# thing only brings up a diagnostics screen on my lumia. Thanks, also have tried various combinations of adding mms apn with proxy ports and apns et...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like