cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not make or receive call or data from yesterday 02/10/13,my phone is samsung s4

Anon
Not applicable

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

saifalomda - try manually searching for networks and connecting to 48 (or O2 if you don't see 48 listed) and see if that helps.

roseleen - did internet/data access work before yesterday's outage? Are you sure that you haven't used up your data allowance? What exactly does your online account say about your membership status, expiry data and calls/texts/data allowances?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

Anon
Not applicable
I couldn't make and receive calls from 5pm yesterday until this morning ,and I can only make and receive calls but I hv no access to internet data but my "DON'S" MEMBERSHIP hasn't yet endered but am being informed to renew it.Whats going on with 48?

saifalomda - try manually searching for networks and connecting to 48 (or O2 if you don't see 48 listed) and see if that helps.

roseleen - did internet/data access work before yesterday's outage? Are you sure that you haven't used up your data allowance? What exactly does your online account say about your membership status, expiry data and calls/texts/data allowances?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I did a manual settings this morning and it worked thanks guys:),but what happens to the 2 days of no use???are they going to extend my membership??

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Glad to hear your problem could be solved, roseleen 🙂

We'll have an update about how we're going to compensate members soon, keep your eyes on the Techie Updates section where we'll be posting it.