Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

registering replacement sim

I would like to change my number but stay on 48 network, I have received my micro sim but I cannot register it as I keep getting a message saying I cannot access the page..when I try to just normally register the sim it won't let me as my email addre...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! receiving calls while abraod

my don membership is paid till the end of the month.. i was able to receive calls yesterday but today i cant.. i can use my roaming texts.. shouldnt i be able to receive calls until my membership runs out?

kend805 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

My voicemail

Hi guys,So every since I've been with 48 over a year or so ago I've never received one voicemail. So tonight I asked my friend to call me and try. Either the phone just keeps ringing out or stops with a beep beep beep noise and the end of the call an...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

iPhone Sims

Hi, I'm in the process of purchasing an iPhone 4s, as I understand it they take smaller than normal sim-cards, do you supply these sims? or is it possible to keep my number and plan when switching to this phone?

My old number

I accidentally got a new number by accident and was wondering if is possible to get my old one back?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

I can't receive Auto messages.

Hello, The issue that I have faced on it that with my device -iphone 4s- I cant recieve messages from compnaies such as auto messages from Google - Apple - etc.. Text messages are working fine. Have you any idea about this issue? Thanks in advance. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Registering replacement sim

Hey, I recieved my replacement micro sim today but when I try to register it on line it gives me the following error everytime I click  " Sorry! You don't have access to this page." So i then just tried to register it as a new sim and it wont let me ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Stop my number being moved?

I made a request to move my number only its the wrong one. How do I cancel the number I requested and replace t with the one I actually want?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like