cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

membership

Anon
Not applicable
I got my membership this morning but its still not letting me send messages or ring anyone. I can recieve messages and phone calls
4 REPLIES 4

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

What information is displayed on your online account? Status of membership... Start/expiry.

Any notifications?

It would probably be in your best interests to log a support ticket to get the this investigated.

http://www.48months.ie/help/ask-agent

🙂 

Anon
Not applicable
It says membership paid. The expiry date is 17/02. How do i do that do ive already asked an agent they still havent got back to me yet

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi again

Here's 48's guide to support tickets/queries.

How long does it take to get a reply?

The 48 support crew work 7 days a week from 8am to 10pm.

You can expect a reply within 6 business hours,  if you've responded to something they've sent you, it'll be 24 hours.

And if something has to be looked at by the tech guys, it can take between 3 and 5 working days to get resolved.

If you e-mail in though,  you'll get a reply within 48 hours.

Is it still not working?
You posted yesterday (17th January) and said that you had bought membership.

But given the info above your previous membership expired yesterday (17th January) at 23:59.

Then the new membership with the expiry date 17th February would have kicked in at midnight.

Did it?

Any chance you breached the fair usage limits and got barred so need to contact support to get reinstated using the new membership?

No chance you were barred for a second time in which case you are barred for good?

Fair Use Policy/ Acceptable Use Policy

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.