Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Data Speeds?

In the last few months o2's Data Speeds have risen faster in Kiltimagh, Mayo, but does 48Months have the same Data Speeds? My newest speeds:Down: 5.86mbpsupload: 2.46mbpsping: 82ms

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

voicemail notification not working

Hi everyone,I'm wondering if someone could help me, people are leaving messages on my voicemail but im not getting any notifications to let me know that there are new messages available. My phone is Galaxy S4 and everything else is working fine.Thank...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 3 like

Resolved! 3G Internet problem

My iphone 4s 3G internet has been gone a few days now.. My Mobile Data Network settings are all correct and I tried powering it off and on again but still nothing. Iv 900MB still remaining on my account.. Whats the story?Thanks,Finn

finnc19 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Membership lapse

Hi. Do I need to pay membership each month? Can I leave it a month if I don't need it and pay again the following month and carry on as normal or will there be a back charge for the missed month?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! calls

Hi I topped up my guido membership today although my existing membership is to the 21st I did so because I used up all my call minutes but I still can't make any calls why is this are you only allowed 300 minutes per calander month .

annp by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet not working

Hi My internet stopped working this morning and has not came back yet the 3G sign which usually displays on the top of my iphone has disapearred and all my settings are correct.  My calls and texts are working fine and I have enough internet as my ne...

kelly92 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

On holiday in Turkey..

I was in holiday on turkey last month and according to 48 if you buy the call and texts add ons your phone should work over their..Well I bought the add-ons and my phone didnt work?? Can you help me with this for future??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Hello. Just joined up.

Hi Guys,Just joined up here. Got myself The Don for my first month to see how it goes. Only thing is I only seem to be able to get the E everywhere I go and never 3G. I'm in the Carlow area.