Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! can't get data

Will it work on a Vodafone smart mini pink.it'd just Alcatel one touch. No number with it cos tried that link and f phone not there. I have tried says no WiFi or phone data connected and I have top up

kitten1 by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet not working

I have prestigio PAP5300DUO i have the steps autho and manually still not working.i have 1GB, do i need to purchase more?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Phone won't work since yesterday

All of a sudden it came up saying 'no network' or 'emergency calls only' and I've been on the 48 network for about 2 months so... It's nothing to do with the sim card. Please help?!!

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet

Hey I have a discovery v5 and dont know what the story is with setting up internet access. Help would be much appreciated please

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! help

Hi iv put my SIM card in to a different phone and it's askin me for SIM network unlock pin abd I don't no what it is iv already tried the pin ??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

when I ring sometime it won't connect the call

I switched to 48 about a week ago and so far so good great network only problem is that when I ring someone sometimes it won't connect it goes to the calling screen but never makes the dial tone or connection tone or any noise at all and I havta turn...

membership

Im a newbie...bought membership online...its shows which package i chose when i log in but still cant text call or use data?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like