cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1850 not coming our of landlines minutes

Anon
Not applicable

called a 1850 landline number but call was taken from my credit balance and not from the Guido "my landline minutes" which are still at 60

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's correct. Only regular Irish landline numbers (uncluding Northern Ireland landline numbers called through the 048 prefix) are covered by the membership/add-on landline minutes. Other landline numbers are charged from your credit balance. E.g. 1850 costs 50c per call. 1890 costs 50c per min etc.

Other call charges

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's correct. Only regular Irish landline numbers (uncluding Northern Ireland landline numbers called through the 048 prefix) are covered by the membership/add-on landline minutes. Other landline numbers are charged from your credit balance. E.g. 1850 costs 50c per call. 1890 costs 50c per min etc.

Other call charges

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

thanks, v helful.

Glad it helped. I also meant to say that this site can be useful in order to find regular landline numbers that are alternatives to 1850/1890 etc. which can cost more from mobiles:

http://www.saynoto1890.com/

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable

v useful site, worth bookmarking.

same for home landine phones (for those that still have them) many home packages include free national calls and again 18xx not included.