Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! credit

I put credit on my sim and im trying to top up with my debit card also so because I want to top up with 20 for the month but it wont let me do either of these the ten I topped up with isnt showing up and it wont let me get membership is anyone else h...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! completing registration

m just getting started and am trying to get registered. However after submitted all the details I am not receiving the email which I need to confirm in order to complete my registration. My email address is correct and working!

Resolved! Phone constantly drops calls

Hi, I've been with 48 since last September- the network constantly drops calls- sometimes 2/3 times a day and 2/3 times a day I will have to enter my sim pin as if it has been turned on and off- any advice?- this is a constant prioblem so much so I'm...

Resolved! setting up sim fail

hi i just set up  a sim and its been one hour and i still havent gotten a registitration verification email. second time this has happened when i tried to register a sim and the other one ended up blocked because nobody replied to my queries! Sim reg...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Roaming - no service

Hi.I'm in Paris this weekend and bought the call add on this morning. However since I got here my phone has been out of service, while my friend's (also on 48 and also bought roaming) is working fine on the local network.I tried having a look at my p...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Help texting and calling

When i try go call r txt a friend it says this is 1 number your nt allowed to call go into ur corner ?!? Plz help:)

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like