Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! sim card

Hey guys I recently received a nano sim I no longer need and wish to port back to my old sim can anyone help?

Resolved! lost sim

HiI lost my phone and my regular sim was in it.all my contacts are on the sim.is there any way of retrieving them.I haven't them backed up anywhere

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! kickback

Hi I checked my kickback and it says I earned 10 euro but never got it also wanted find out how to get internet settings for the huawei phone

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! barred

its saying i am barred im not recieving any texts or calls and i havent payed memberhip in a few months . if i top up will this be removed ? need help quick ! thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! MMS Picture Meesaging failure

Hi there I have 3G on my phone and all the right settings in my phone for both mms and 3G. The 3G works fine put i can't send or get pictures on my iPhone 4. I certainly have the right settings in.Fix this please  I also have 3G turned on. Thanks

Resolved! help please!

don't want to change my phone number right now!! i got the wrong sim card so i can't switch at the moment please abort it this is urgent, my number is ******!! please reply asap very important     Edit // personal details removed. -Marion

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

fix my internet before i burn this sim

Just joined.. Have gone through all the steps to set up I internet.. Two days later still nothing... Now I really can't afford to wait another day before I get a reply from tech support. That'll drag things out into next week. Is there a customer car...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Change guido to mitch

I have the guide qued up for 01/05 but I want to change that to the Mitch. Is that possible?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Reconnect/new membership

Hi,I left Ireland for several months and I am returning. Can I continue my membership or do I have to get another number

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like