Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

48months Customer Service - Appalling

Guys I'm trying to generate awareness of 48 customer support..read on... My Don membership for this month started on the 21st April. I have not used the internet or made any calls or texts since then. By yesterday (24th April) I had no internet left....

Anon by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! Sim card disabled cause lack of top up

hey, im only just back in ireland and had to discover that my simcard is not working anymore. when i check my credit it says that its not possible to view my account details. I got a mail from 48 as well saying that they lost me. however i can still ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet

Help Ive tried everything my internet still isnt working.. ive tried trekkers and the samsung galaxy s4 19500 settings 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

hey

i have samsung galaxy grand i tried all the sitting internet cant work i even ask lots people here but nobady find out ?? whattt can i do???i really tried everything like still not working ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! voice mail

how to set up voice mail?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! confused

my 10 euro credit xseaded the 300 min ... so i topped  topped up with 20 euro  but i hasnt kicked in yet...    i dont no way 

pudzy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Texting

Trying to send texts but keeps saying message failed unless I restart my phone and it works for a while. What is going on? Got more credit last night so that's not to blame.. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like

membership

I hav just moved to 48 and hav kept my original number i topped up by 20 euro and cant seem to use my 20 euro credit to pay the membership?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like