Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet

Why is Internet sooo slow on 48 can anyone tell me ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet issue

I have tryed everthing, chaned all the mobile and mms data but i still cant connect to the internet. please help 

Resolved! Kickback

Yesterday it said on the 30th of April my account would be credited with €10. And now I checked and it says I have €0 and no credit has been given.

Resolved! cant open help menu

HiI have an open request and its been on for a few days but today I cant seem to open the help menu i just get sent back to the login page... please help! And the person whos helping me is damian. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Changing my number

Hi. I joined 48 last night and asked to keep my old number but it still hasnt transfered and the temporary number I was given isnt working either, it is saying 'you have dialled an incorrect number.'

orwell by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Number hasn't been moved

I registered my 48 sim today. I filled in everything related to moving my old number (the security code etc) several hours ago however my number still hasn't been moved over to 48. Do I need to go through the process again, or is it just taking longe...

Resolved! internet settings

Hi, i have a Nokia lumia 520.the internet on my phone works but it wont allow me to switch on the hotspot on my phone.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! the don membership

I cant buy my don membership.  Is this happening to anybody??

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! over using the fair useage policy

I over used the fair usage poilcy over a month ago. Today 25/04/2014 at roughly 00:09 I paid the don deal costing €20. When I tryed making a call out it told me I cant make a call when the call barring is on. How long am i going to be "bared" from us...

Resolved! got liquid on my sim card

I spilled coffee on my simcard and now my phone says that I dont have a simcard in it when I do? So will I just have to order a new one yeah?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like