cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

Anon
Not applicable
Anybody else experiencing no network service since yesterday in Galway?
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Duplicate post replied to here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Just-Hang-Out/Network-outage/m-p/25895#M1188

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

No network in Kildare/ Offaly since Friday. Today it is telling me my sim card cannot be registered on this network eventhough nothing has changed and my membership is paid. Is anyone else experiencing same?

Over the past few days I have been in Dublin, Meath, Louth and roaming in Northern Ireland and everything worked fine for me. You should log a support query to see if 48 support can help you out here:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

There was an O2 mast issue in Galway area, which might still be affecting some 48 members. That might be why you have had problems with coverage, @Anon 

They are currently working on it. When I get an update on the status of the mast, I will let you know. Please do comment as well if you notice any improvement.

Update on the mast issue (Galway) - try rebooting your device in case you are still having issues. If that doesn't work you can try also to manually connect to the network, as the mast issue should now be fixed.

Other than that, if the issue persists you can ask a 48 agent to investigate in case it's something separate from the mast issue and requires a closer look.