Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hotspot iOS 8

Hi,I recently updated the opperating system on my iPhone to the latest iOS8. However, the 'hotspot' capability is no longer available. I researched elsewhere to be informed,'...Tap on Personal Hotspot (if you don’t see this option after data is enabl...

henrym by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

buying add ons

im trying to buy add on mobile minits but its saying i have a problem with my account and my internet wont work can some one tell me why thanks

Mobile Data

Hiafter quite happily using my mobile data on my samsung s3 mini for the past year it suddenly seemed to stop on monday.  I have received the settings text twice and have manually gone through all the settings as suggested and still cannot get it to ...

issues

Hi its been a disaster one month for me with this service. Firstly i topped up by 20 euros last month and mistakenly typed in guido instead of don and couldn't retrieve my 10euros i lost. Today i topped up by 20 euros voucher number 245989085959 and ...

ememjea by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

data roaming

Uhh, my galaxy S3 was acting up so I factor reset it . And now when I try to turn my data on I get a notification say something about leaving my home network ? This never happened before.. anyone have any idea how to fix this?

cant top up

Hi, Ive tried topping up online a few times today but it wont work. Each time i fill out my payment details it goes to an empty white box with a sadface Ive used this card before and its worked and there is money in the account so its not that... an...

tmmd by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Internet speed

My internet is so slow and is on "E" everywhere I go I used to have "H" but somethings changedsomeone help ?

Internet

My 3G always disappears and an E shows up. The times that my 3G is working my internet is seriously slow! And it's not my phone as it's a perfectly working iPhone 4