Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet not workinv

I used the tweaker method for trying to get my data to turn on but never got the configuration message from it? I tried twice and still no message. I am on the €10 plan

carlyp by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Account

Have been trying to purchase a top up on my account but keeps saying there is a problem withMy account.help??

Accouny

Have been trying to purchase a top up on my account but keeps saying there is a problem withMy account.help??

Out foreign

I'm going to Portugal on Monday and I want to know will my internet still be active?

chloe_m by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! LTE support? Concerned about a phone purchase.

Hey, I'm posting this message with concerns about purchasing an unlocked phone to work with the go conquer network. The nexus 5 is due to be realeased soon and I was think about getting it for christmass. The concern I have is about the networks LTE-...

Cannot receive calls

Hi. I have recently been having a lot of people making calls. When someone goes to ring me, it says that my phone is out of service, although I have full coverage at the time and in a good area. I needed this sorted ASAP as I am expecting calls regar...

Resolved! How do I change to a nano sim

I got a new phone that uses a nano sim, how do I change my current one to a nano sim and still keep my details?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

settings interne 4 nokia lumia 920

Hi can anybody help me .I just put my sim card back in after using it in my husbands phone.But says I need new settings or something .My phone is not listed in list of phones.Its a Nokia Lumia 920 .Be grateful if anyone knows? Thanks