Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet issues

I bought my first membership this morning, The Don but the network internet isn't working. My phone Model number is GT-S7275R, I tried using Tweakker three times but never got a message and then tried applying the APN myself based on what I could fin...

Lenovo A936

get new phone,pay membership two days ago,but no internet,because no specific my phone in your list.how to fix it problem?I have Lenovo A936

vycka666

Hey Denise, can you find APN settings for Leagoo lead5 can't use mobile data

International calls

I am travelling at the moment . I wanted to be able to call home as I am in Thailand . To buy the add ons of international calls you need to have a membership which I didn't need because I'm not at home but I bought it anyway because I didn't see ano...

Resolved! Guido direct debit renewal €14

Just got a SMS that my Guido membership will be renewed on Sunday with €14. I opted for €10 direct debit. Will i stop the direct debit, why am i overcharged?

mircea by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! 'Who called'

Is it possible to get a text when you turn on your phone to show who has called while phone was off? (Like they do on o2)

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Memberships and adds on

Hi I got my SIM today.I know you need you credit to buy a membership to be able to use 48.I have a question about it do.When I was buying my membership I seen adds on and it said e.g if u buy 60 min. Extra and u don't use all of it it will go to next...

how to keep number?

My phone is already registered to 48 but I want to change from a regular sim to micro so. I have the old sim card so it does not pop out. So how do I keep my number???

kelechi by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet not workinv

I used the tweaker method for trying to get my data to turn on but never got the configuration message from it? I tried twice and still no message. I am on the €10 plan

carlyp by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like