Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPad 2 cellular not working

Up until 2 days ago my cellular data was working fine, but now it has just stopped entirely.. I have don membership paid for, all cellular settings are in correctly, getting the 3G in the top left hand corner, but absolutely nothing will load.. (Safa...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

sim card arrival

I first ordered a SIM card that took 2 or 3 days to arrive , it was the wrong SIM card so I ordered the replacement it is now taking over a week to arrive ?

suspension

I was suspended on the 28th June from 48 for my first offense of fair usage which I still don't understand. And email 48 to reconnect as stated on emails on the 01july when topping up my membership...I'm still not connected and wondering how and why ...

dell69 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

oneplus one phone

I've recently bought a new one plus one phone but its saying my sim card will not work in it? I've tried everything like rebooting,connecting to 02 or 3 but nothing will work! Can anyone help?

Mobile data

I entered all the settings to try and get my data to work but it still won't?

EU add-ons not working

I've just landed in a foreign country and the add-ons I bought don't seem to be working.Trying to text a UK Mobile. Have the +44 prefix inserted correctly.I was however able to text an Irish number.Help

HulloMail

Hi Has anyone managed to get HulloMail working. I used to use it when I was on 3 but I cant get it working on 48. It only has the major players to choose from when selecting the netwrok.

Resolved! No data connection.

Hi All.I've noticed the last few days I've had no data connection.I'm guessing the issue has arose since I last bought my membership.None have my settings have changed.It just says it's disconnected because service is unavailable.I'd there some issue...

free txts???

Hi, ive just purchased the don membership and it says " unlimited txts with wats app"... i dont have wats app so will i still get my unlimited txts????

mags29 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like