Can anyone explain Plz

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: What Happens if i miss My Membership top up

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎29-08-2013 11:45 AM

In case it helps at all...

When your membership expires then you "lose" any unused allowances (e.g. texts, calls etc.) and they do not carry over/accumulate to the next monthly membership.

Also if your membership expires and you have not purchased a new membership then you will not have access to any services (as far as I know) until you do buy a new membership. The new membership period will be a month from the date of purchase.

If you don't buy membership for a several months then your account may get suspended and your number may get "recycled" for use by somebody else. Check the terms and conditions for details.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#7

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

Anon
‎29-08-2013 05:00 AM
What do you mean by miss it?

And what do you mean by lose everything?!

If you are referring to renewing your membership after the previous months' has expired, then you just top up again and it will activate as usual...

I really dont know how to interpret your question though.
0 Likes

[ Edited ]
The Legend
‎29-08-2013 11:45 AM

In case it helps at all...

When your membership expires then you "lose" any unused allowances (e.g. texts, calls etc.) and they do not carry over/accumulate to the next monthly membership.

Also if your membership expires and you have not purchased a new membership then you will not have access to any services (as far as I know) until you do buy a new membership. The new membership period will be a month from the date of purchase.

If you don't buy membership for a several months then your account may get suspended and your number may get "recycled" for use by somebody else. Check the terms and conditions for details.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#7

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.
0 Likes

Announcements
Welcome to the 48Community!

To take part in the discussions or to post your own question, you'll need to register so If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>

While you're here, check out our "Featured Topics" below.

Our Troubleshooting Guide and Knowledgebase contain help and support articles and popular questions to help you as a 48 customer.

Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community