Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wifi not working.

Hi guys, so I switched to 48 today and since I've put my sim in and bought membership, my wifi won't work.I'm not having a problem with 3G or making calls at all, however when it says I'm connected to wifi nothing will refresh and I can't make it wor...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet Settings

I have a Samsung Galaxy Young which is not listed in the Internet Settings. What should I do?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Setting up voicemail

My phone never diverts to voicemail. I read the tutorials and tried the codes to activate all three options but each time it said unknown error.

Membership won't work! Help

It's only May 2nd and my Guido membership doesn't end until 12th of May, but I needed to renew my calls an internet so I bought €10 credit today and renewed my membership. When I checked though, it had taken my credit and told me I got my membership,...

Resolved! Expiry of 'phone number

I'm going abroad for a while and will be using a foreign SIMM in my 'phone.  Clearly, there's no point in taking out a monthly membership while I'm not here, but does this mean I'll have lost my number when I get back here?  For how long can I let my...

Network error or my phone is broken?

Updated my Samsung Galaxy S4 to latest android today. Cant connect 48 network anymore. It says its connected, cant see R icon for roaming, mobile internet not working too. I can find 48 in mobile network connections, I can click connect, phone will s...

adamo by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! calls,texts and internet wont work

i topped up for the €20 package and i have been able to recieve calls and texts but im not able to make call or texts or my 5gb of internet

puprua by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like