Did you mean: 

What Happens if i miss My Membership top up

zurgno
Newcomer

Do i loose everything ?

Can anyone explain Plz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

In case it helps at all...

When your membership expires then you "lose" any unused allowances (e.g. texts, calls etc.) and they do not carry over/accumulate to the next monthly membership.

Also if your membership expires and you have not purchased a new membership then you will not have access to any services (as far as I know) until you do buy a new membership. The new membership period will be a month from the date of purchase.

If you don't buy membership for a several months then your account may get suspended and your number may get "recycled" for use by somebody else. Check the terms and conditions for details.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#7

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

Anon
Not applicable
What do you mean by miss it?

And what do you mean by lose everything?!

If you are referring to renewing your membership after the previous months' has expired, then you just top up again and it will activate as usual...

I really dont know how to interpret your question though.

In case it helps at all...

When your membership expires then you "lose" any unused allowances (e.g. texts, calls etc.) and they do not carry over/accumulate to the next monthly membership.

Also if your membership expires and you have not purchased a new membership then you will not have access to any services (as far as I know) until you do buy a new membership. The new membership period will be a month from the date of purchase.

If you don't buy membership for a several months then your account may get suspended and your number may get "recycled" for use by somebody else. Check the terms and conditions for details.

http://www.48months.ie/boiler-plate/terms#7

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.