cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web chat down?

7auzy
Visitor

I've tried to use your webchat feature across different platforms all morning and it won't come up, just a survey. I need to speak to an agent and I'm struggling to get in touch with anyone. I got in touch with someone on Twitter but they haven't replied for 30minutes now. What can I do?

7 REPLIES 7

7auzy
Visitor
Issue Resolved: Web chat magically appeared, I got the assistance I needed - Thanks!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Email support@48months.zendesk.com perhaps?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hi can you send me a link to webchat? Need to speak to support and there is no link I can find on site for Webchat, only to "ask community" yet it gives webchat hours etc, just no button/link to this service!

There's no direct link to the chat.

It just appears (or, more likely, disappears!) on certain pages.

Seems to be missing right now.

I have no idea why it's so hit and miss - and mostly miss lately... 😞

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Oh - it just reappeared on this page (using Chrome on a laptop in case it doesn't appear on mobile?!) now for me but I can't link directly to the chat unfortunately.

https://48.ie/help

UrsulaM5452
Visitor
Hi, Webchat in not coming up at all for me? I'm having an issue with not receiving calls and texts from 3 network?

Unfortunately the chat facility seems to be very hit and miss - and more miss than hit these days as far as I can see... 😐

It appears for me very sporadically and very seldom.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.