cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts

aaron_brennan
Newcomer
Friends are getting onto me that my texts are sending the same text multiple times, doesnt say it on my phone, recently changed phones aswell so surely it must be a network problem ? Dont want to go over the fair usage if you can help please
1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You mean it was happening with the old phone and still happens with the new phone?

You probably need to log a support request to ask 48 to look into this at their end.

How to get help

From time to time people have reported problems with sending/receiving texts to/from specific numbers or networks so maybe this is another case of the same sort of thing?

My understanding is that when this happens it requires intervention by 48 at their end to sort it out.

Otherwise I don't really have any insight into the technicalities of the issue unfortunately.

If you are in an area of poor coverage I think that this can happen but if not then it's probably something else.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.