cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems getting on 48 NETWORK IN LIMERICK !!

Anon
Not applicable

Hi 

my phone wont let me make or receive calls and texts since Thursday evening I have tried many times to register manually on the 48 network and keep getting a message saying"this network is unavailable try later"Im wondering is anyone else having problems getting on the network in limerick ??

12 REPLIES 12

Anon
Not applicable

hey 

no unfortunatley none of the suggestions worked.

i have logged a ticket with the support teeam but they havent replied yet

1amcn
Rock Star
That's a shame...

Well at least we know it's due to a faulty sim as every basal troubleshooting method has been tried.

May i suggest you go ahead at the nearest oppertunity and order a sim & follow these guideline's in the link below?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions-Knowledge/You-need-a-new-SIM/ta-p/8487

It's imperative you follow the guide or you will not be able to use the 'new' sim.

48 support will guide you also when they get back to you, but instead of waiting...

🙂

1amcn
Rock Star

Ps...

Just to ensure you are perfectly clear on the step's involved...

Go to www.48months.ie , don’t login, order a free SIM here  order SIM.jpg   2. Your new SIM will arrive in a couple of days.   3. When you get your new SIM – You must Contact the care crew by raising a ticket here .   You will need to let them know your new SIM number and your email address. They can swap over your account to the New SIM and will let you know when it’s complete. 

Hope this will move thing's along - anything not clear, come back to us - don't hesitate!!!!!

🙂