cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Coverage! AGAIN!!!

graphica
Newcomer

This is the second time this has happened in a few months. Sort it out!

From Cork

7 REPLIES 7

Anon
Not applicable
This is a known issue at the moment that the tech crew are working hard at to fix.

Read more here :: http://community.48months.ie/t5/Techie-Updates/Issue-with-outgoing-calls-2nd-October-2013/m-p/9223

One months worth of membership free as an apology.

monerney
Newcomer

No coverage again , this is a joke, this is after happening to me 3 times since i joined in May.

Anon
Not applicable
Please try and be patient. We're all being effected by this so try relax and let them fix it.

Anon
Not applicable

@nubus. Please stop telling people to be patient. It's patronising. Extremely so. And entirely incongruous of you unless you work for 48. 

We have a right to be annoyed. People rely on their network. I rely on my network. Not least for communication but also personal safety. So please be patient with us, while we are impatient with them for entirely justifiable reasons.

Anon
Not applicable

No coverage..ridiculous..no coverage since yesterday evening??

Can you please sort this out??

You'll probably need to log a support request to get 48 support to look into this for you.

How to get help

I'm assuming that you have a valid SIM and membership and you have not been barred for breaching the fair usage limits?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.