cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

rexfitzpatrick
Visitor
Hello. Just a query. I joined just today and bought the don membership.. My SIM card came with €1 credit. Now it's 75c. Just wondering what I'm doing to use up credit. Sent a few texts and was ok Internet. Any ideas?? Just want to make sure I'm set up ok. Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Most likely that's what it was. In some cases activation of an iPhone on 48 requires a sync with iTunes which then sends an international (UK?) text to complete the process. There are a few existing posts/threads that deal with this issue. Oddly it seems as if not everybody has to go through this process with an iPhone on 48 though - that being the case I'm not sure why... Man Indifferent

If in doubt ask 48 support to clarify:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

rexfitzpatrick
Visitor
Think it might have been to international text to activate imsg???

Most likely that's what it was. In some cases activation of an iPhone on 48 requires a sync with iTunes which then sends an international (UK?) text to complete the process. There are a few existing posts/threads that deal with this issue. Oddly it seems as if not everybody has to go through this process with an iPhone on 48 though - that being the case I'm not sure why... Man Indifferent

If in doubt ask 48 support to clarify:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

rexfitzpatrick
Visitor

Your post was blank - did you mean to post a question?

rexfitzpatrick
Visitor
Sorry now. Must have done that in error when reading replies. Thanks