cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock help please!!!

Anon
Not applicable

hi i recently switched over to 48 and my phone is now stuck. i cant use it. when i turn it on it asks for unlock code. when i put the code in it says "unsuccesful" i got the code from huawei. its a y300.

7 REPLIES 7

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi!
Ok- first place i would check is your membership details... have a peep at your details after you log in to 48 homepage... now have you successfully ported your number over to 48? or have you just changed to a new 48 sim ?
it sounds like you MAY be requested to put through the pin that came with your 48 sim card into your device... can you confirm the above and we can try a few different options if those fail!

Anon
Not applicable

hi yes it says my old 085 number. 

Anon
Not applicable

network unlock request unsuccessful  is the exact message

not pin lock network unlock. I got the network unlock from huawei to unlock my phone but when i put your sim in it asks fot this code. when i put it in it  says unsuccesfl. i double checked the code

1amcn
Rock Star
That's good info-seems to be a technical issue...perhaps give this aftera try, have you another sim from a different network that you could pop in your device? it would be great as it would narrow down what the problem is! if your 085 number is listed as your number in your details with 48, it would 'appear' like you had a sucessful port... if above fails- best log a ticket with the 48 Agents & see if they can get you up and running!
Hope this helped-Good luck!

Anon
Not applicable

yeh if iput a meteor sim in its ok but if i put a 48 sim in its asks for the unlock code. it seems that the unlock code is not working.. i read somewhere that this happens when the phone is "frozen" ? im lost i really wanted to use the 48 sim not a meteor

1amcn
Rock Star
I see... tricky. def log a ticket with an agent, they will check all your info and get it sorted for you... list exactly what you have posted here in your initial log ticket and that will move things along faster!

Anon
Not applicable

ok thanks for that