cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network outage

krystal
Newcomer

Is there a problem with the network?? I have no service for a few hours now???

12 REPLIES 12

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Working fine for me.

Where are you located?

What happens when you switch off, on again and then manually search for networks?

Do you see 48?

Can you connec to it?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Having Issues in west Cork also - no coverage on 48 for the last 4 hours or so... phone has been turned off / on, APN settings checked etc... can connect to local wifi but nothing on 48, "Emergency Calls Only" when trying to make a call, text message in state of "sending" as can not send.

Kerry - no coverage on 48 for the last 4 hours or so... phone has been turned off / on, APN settings checked etc... can connect to local wifi but nothing on 48, "Emergency Calls Only" when trying to make a call, text message in state of "sending" as can not send. Most of my family on 48 & theirs isn't working either.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
OK maybe there is some localised outage/problem so.
You should contact 48 support to get them to look into it for you.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Just checking back I see that there was a problem this time last year also!! Is this a yearly thing then???

ha ha - yeah, earlier this evening, found on google search that three had outage... but at the time I was reading , I just saw "Apr 6th", didn't take notice of the year... "2015" 😞

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Just a coincidence I guess.
As I mentioned you should contact 48 support if your haven't done so already.

Any update on this problem?

Still no resolution this morning - have been told by 48 support that there are "issues been seen in Cork", but nothing official as to what the issue is, etc..