spoofer95
Newcomer

can i use the balance in my top up to buy my membership

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes.

You can pay for membership or add-ons from your credit balance online.

You can also pay for membership or add-ons from your credit balance by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

However I think you need to have the full amount in your credit balance - e.g. if you have €10 credit balance and want to buy €20 Don membership then you need to topup by another €10 as you cannot pay €10 from your credit balance and €10 by credit card in one transaction.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes.

You can pay for membership or add-ons from your credit balance online.

You can also pay for membership or add-ons from your credit balance by text:

How do I buy stuff by text?

However I think you need to have the full amount in your credit balance - e.g. if you have €10 credit balance and want to buy €20 Don membership then you need to topup by another €10 as you cannot pay €10 from your credit balance and €10 by credit card in one transaction.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

NicoleC9372
Newcomer
Hi I'm paying my 3 kids account by my credit card. I was top up automatically. I want to just top up when they need it now

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
So just switch off the membership auto renewal on each account if you don't want membership to renew automatically.

Hope this helps.

DesR4745
Newcomer
Hi,i joined 48 last month along with my wife. I used the same debit card to register both accounts. Pyt has has been taken this month for my membershio but not for my wife and her account has been cancelled, why ?

@DesR4745 wrote:
Hi,i joined 48 last month along with my wife. I used the same debit card to register both accounts. Pyt has has been taken this month for my membershio but not for my wife and her account has been cancelled, why ?

Sounds very odd.

What exactly do you mean by "her account has been cancelled"?

Did you enable membership auto renewal on both accounts?

You may need to contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com