cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Access Blocked

cmurphy06
Newcomer

Hi guys, I've recently bought a new unlocked  iphone 5 and am trying to register it with 48. I have a new nano sim. However after I contacted ye on facebook trying to register the new iphone, suddenly when I was given instructions on what to do I found that access to my account had been blocked and that I 'got an error'. I have no idea why this has happened, and now when I try and get in touch with the tech team it wont let me submit a request, stating after I click the submit button that I have no new open requests. Denise is there any chance you could give me an email address for one of the tech guys or even just a general 48 help email as nothing seems to be working for me on the website?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
use this email address. support@48months.zendesk.com

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

Anon
Not applicable
use this email address. support@48months.zendesk.com

GordonD7325
Newcomer
I forgot my puck and after I found it I tried open my phone but now my sim is blocked

@GordonD7325 wrote:
I forgot my puck and after I found it I tried open my phone but now my sim is blocked

See here:

https://community.48.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/I-forgot-my-PIN-or-need-my-PUK/ta-p/256

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

GordonD7325
Newcomer