cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change of number

patm125
Newcomer
I would like to enquire how much would it cost for my phone number to be changed. I am getting unwanted calls and texts. I have blocked this person but still their messages come through to my spam. They only option I have at this point is to change number. Please help.
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to contact 48 support to see if they can allocate you a new number: 

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

JohnR1923
Newcomer

Did support change your number for you , I am also getting a lot of scam phone calls via various mobile numbers 

@JohnR1923 wrote:

Did support change your number for you , I am also getting a lot of scam phone calls via various mobile numbers 

You're replying to a six year old thread.

If you want to get a new number for your 48 SIM/account you'll have to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com