cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend can no longer phone me, text does work

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, I've just moved to 48 & kept my old O2 number. My girlfriend can no longer phone me (gets a not in service message) but she can text me ok and used to be able to call before I moved netwoks. I am able to phone her ok & I can receive calls from Tesco mobile & others ok. Is there something else 48 need to do?
Cheers.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you can receive calls from most or all others but not one specific person then you might want to contact 48 support in case they can explain and fix this. She might also want to get onto her provider to report the issue at that end in case the issue is with her network.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you can receive calls from most or all others but not one specific person then you might want to contact 48 support in case they can explain and fix this. She might also want to get onto her provider to report the issue at that end in case the issue is with her network.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Thanks, will progress with tech support and report back