cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought membership but can't call

Anon
Not applicable

I top up on the 23 of this month by 20 euros, I bought the Don, however its not been added to my credit and I still cant make free calls, I was on the  guido 100 mins calls however my call time was finished and my membership was due for renew on th 2 of next month, how do I get my credit or money back.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When you buy a membership it only kicks in when your current membership expires. So if you bought a Don when your Guido still had time to run then it has "stacked" and will kick in when the Guido membership expires. Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate the current one. If you used up your calls/texts/data on an existing membership then you need to buy an add-on to tide you over until the membership runs its course.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

When you buy a membership it only kicks in when your current membership expires. So if you bought a Don when your Guido still had time to run then it has "stacked" and will kick in when the Guido membership expires. Buying a new membership does not prematurely terminate the current one. If you used up your calls/texts/data on an existing membership then you need to buy an add-on to tide you over until the membership runs its course.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Today is the 2nd of june, my membership  expired today however my credit has still not kick in yet,  I bought the Don credit on the 23rd of last month and was told it will kick in when my old membership expiers well that has not happend yet. what can I do? PLEASE HELP

If your membership expires on 2nd June then that means midnight on the 2nd at which point the new membership kicks in from the start of the 3rd. Does that clarify matters for you?

Hope this helps.

juniorakajj
Newcomer
I just bought the 20 euro don but I tried to call it won't let me am not impress at all cause I have gone towards my way to get recruit I would hate if my recruit get the same bad service

Before you blame "bad service" you need to clarify some matters...

Remember that a new membership won't start immediately if there is a current membership in place which has not yet run its full monthly course and has expired.

What does your online account say about your current membership type, expiry date and allowance balances?

What does it say about a next membership and start date?

If you have used up your current membership allowances then buying a new membership will not help immediately.

In that case you need to buy add-ons.

Hope this helps.