cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using data from the safe

ThomasV3529
Newcomer

Hi,

I just unlocked 5GB from the safe, and saw a message saying I could use it in "the next 2 days". It was on Sunday around 6pm.

My membership is due to renew on Wednesday (24).

I need to understand what this really means. Will the 5GB be valid until Monday 11:59pm? Tuesday 6pm? Tuesday 11:59pm?

I found no answer to this. Actually, the Flexi Data FAQ says the safe is valid until the end of my membership. I'm confused.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the terms and conditions and FAQs don't clarify then you'll probably have to ask 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

But, if your membership is due to expire on Wednesday, then I presume that this means that it expires at/after midnight on Tuesday in which case the Flexi data will be available until then?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the terms and conditions and FAQs don't clarify then you'll probably have to ask 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

But, if your membership is due to expire on Wednesday, then I presume that this means that it expires at/after midnight on Tuesday in which case the Flexi data will be available until then?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yes, it seems to be that it's available until the new memberhsip kicks in. I find it a bit confusing to get this confirmation message saying "valid for 2 days" when it could mention that it's aligned on the membership, or even say "until Tueaday 11:59pm".

Thanks!