cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED (Payments not working - 4/6/24)

EdanR0361
Newcomer

"Oops. Something went wrong. We are working on a fix. Check back shortly."

This appears after I enter my card details and click Pay Now. I tried my saved card as well as entering a new one.

Anyone else experiencing the same today? It's not the first time I've had this problem with the 48 payment portal.

31 REPLIES 31

Oh - probably due to this site wide issue right now?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

XiaofengD8737
Newcomer

try to top up membership with different card, all failed, need urgent call, what a poor system here

See here - it's a site wide problem:

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Related posts/threads merged into this thread to keep all reports in one place.

XiaofengD8737
Newcomer

need to make a urgent call, poor agent is also unavailable with working hours, think to change other providers

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I'm getting a different message now so I don't know if this means that the issue is in the process of being fixed?

2024-06-04 10 35 54.png

HazalZ8801
Newcomer
My plan has expired and having trouble buying data. The system gives an error.

It's a general problem with the site at the moment - see here:

SoonWeiE3639
Newcomer

I have been waiting for whole morning to renew my membership. However, it keep saying "error". Please solve the problem asap.

See here: