cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 times the money was taken but nothing

kerimg9010
Newcomer

As most 48sim users know, there was a technical problem on Sunday 14 July 2024.
I bought a 10.99 euro package that day. but it was not loaded on my line. then I bought a 10.99 package again. it didn't work again. this time I wrote to customer service. his username was raj_48. and he told me to load it as a gift card this time. i did that too, but it didn't work again. i asked if these transactions would be refunded if the package was not recognised on my sim card. he said that they would be refunded. and he also said that the problem would most likely be resolved by the end of the day on Monday, 15 July.

2 days have passed and today we are on the 3rd day. the problem is still not solved. at the moment I am talking to the customer representative named gayatri and he repeats the same sentences that were told to me on Sunday: ‘Our technical team is actively working to implement a plan for affected customers' accounts. If you made multiple payment attempts, we will arrange a refund to your payment card. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolve this issue.''

As I work, I cannot keep up with the working hours of the 48sim customer representatives. I reached them from a public library today because I finished my shift early, but my problem is still not resolved.

0 REPLIES 0