cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recruiter issue

MickM7182
Newcomer
Hi
Just looking for opinions that might be able to help me. I’ve referred a good number of people and have received €8 per person and used it to buy future memberships. But two weeks ago I began having an issue. I’ve referred 4 new users using my recruiter sims and I haven’t received the credit, neither have my recruitees. I know they had a terms and conditions change on November 16th so I guess it is related to this but it’s been raised to second level support for just under two weeks with no resolution. Anyone else experiencing this? Will be referrals still be tracked and correct credits (or vouchers) be supplied to me and my new recruits? I’m losing confidence fast in chat support, they don’t seem overly interested in the issue other than “we’ll be in touch once it’s resolved”.
They originally said 5 working days. Then on working day 7 said it’s 5-10 working days.

Should I stop recruiting?
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I presume you checked the terms and conditions yourself already?

https://48.ie/legal/recruit-rules

At a glance there seems to be a limit of 50 SIMs ordered (or activated?) per month in case that's relevant in your case (you don't say how many people you have recruited)?
Note also that all through the terms and conditions they emphasise that the offer is at their sole discretion.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

MickM7182
Newcomer
I recruited 7 previously over the previous 2 months. The lasted 4 if I’d received the credit would have made it 11 in two months. Doubt they decided to cut me off.

OK - the 50 limit is definitely irrelevant so.

Not sure why support can't give you a quicker explanation though...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.