cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is the 7.99 cost guaranteed to last for?

JamesC6657
Newcomer
I'm on GoMo at the moment - 9.99 per month is guaranteed for life. Is there a similar guarantee with the 7.99?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Read the GoMo terms and conditions.
They also reserve the right to make changes to the contract agreement regardless of the "for life" term used in their marketing.

https://gomo.ie/terms/

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

27 REPLIES 27

cian_o
Newcomer

LuisG3935
Newcomer
Thanks @cian_o. I hadn't seen that.

stuartc0857
Newcomer

Life means for the life time of 48, so as long as the company exists or even if its taken over by another company the contracts apply.  That doesn't mean that you might want to leave yourself if the service is not up to standard as happened when they launched this originally. But 48 are offering the same deal to any customers who left and want to come back. Personally Id be happy if it lasts a couple of years its easy to move to another provider anyway. 

MarianaF3158
Newcomer

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post was blank @MarianaF3158.
Did you mean to post a question?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Who said that and where?

There's no €7.99 membership anymore for anybody joining 48 anew.
It's only available to those who are already on it from last year.

Hope this helps.

dalyer The Legend
The Legend
dalyer
‎08-09-2020 05:05 PM
There is no €7.99 membership. -you did but it wasnt clear like you posted now

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I don't know what thread that was posted in but I suspect that the context clarified that I meant "no €7.99 membership FOR NEW JOINERS".